[sudo-users] Help with Sudo

dprice1 at metlife.com dprice1 at metlife.com
Thu Jan 26 10:26:34 EST 2006

I need to give a group full root access to a directory /opt/WebSphere  and
all its subdirectories.  The only way I know to do this is by using a
wildcard /opt/WebSphere/*  but that seems to only give me access to
anything within that directory but not any of the subdirectories.

Is there an easy way to give full root access to /optWebSphere and all of
its 1500+ subdirectories.

Thank you.
Dean Price
dprice1 at metlife.com
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.