[sudo-users] sudo ldap and Dynamic groups

Vasile Lucaciu vasile.lucaciu at nortel.com
Mon Jan 30 10:21:02 EST 2006

Hi Aaron,

Could you please give me a hint on the issue described below : I have
tested sudo vers 1.6.8.p11 on Solaris 9 client  with PAM, all users are
stored on  SUN LDAP ds vers 5.2  server on Solaris 9. It works fine if I
provision sudoers with individual userid.

I'd like to use LDAP dynamic groups (based on some object classes) / or
LDAP role/  instead of  provisioning individual users. IS it possible ?

So far it seems that only netgroup and posix groups are allowed or i
just could not make it working. I would appreciate you answer.

Thank you

Regards,

Vasile Lucaciu
Nortel Germany GmbH
NTS Verification Office
Email:  vasile.lucaciu at nortel.com
<mailto:vasile.lucaciu at nortel.com> Phone: +49 69 6697 3535 (esn 581
3535)
Fax:     +49 69 6697 1781 (esn 581 1781)
Mobil:   +49 1511 265 0858 (esn 561 0858)