[sudo-users] Compile problem on MP-RAS

Christopher.Polikowsky at wellsfargo.com Christopher.Polikowsky at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jun 9 08:34:18 EDT 2006

I am trying to compile sudo 1.6.8p12 on NRC OS.  I get the error below.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated?

If the version you run (./config.guess) is already up to date, please
send the following data and any information you think might be
pertinent to <config-patches at gnu.org> in order to provide the needed
information to handle your system.

config.guess timestamp = 2002-11-30

uname -m = NCR_SE7520JR22
uname -r = 4.2
uname -s = wfbmdss1-7
uname -v = 3.3

/usr/bin/uname -p = Pentium IV(TM)-ISA/PCI
/bin/uname -X     =

hostinfo               =
/bin/universe          =
/usr/bin/arch -k       =
/bin/arch              =
/usr/bin/oslevel       =
/usr/convex/getsysinfo =

UNAME_MACHINE = NCR_SE7520JR22
UNAME_RELEASE = 4.2
UNAME_SYSTEM  = wfbmdss1-7
UNAME_VERSION = 3.3
configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one

Christopher G. Polikowsky
Email: mailto:Christopher.Polikowsky at wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.