[sudo-users] sudo SSL Solaris

Macleod, Paul paul.macleod at eds.com
Wed Jun 14 09:35:07 EDT 2006

Hi B,

Short answer as I worked on this exact problem circa this time last year
in a proof of concept I was engaged in.

It's not possible.

The API's within sudo to request an SSL connection are not available to
native solaris.  I got around this by using the mozilla sdk and some
code amendments to the ldap.c module.

These I submitted last year, but believe nothing was followed through
with it.

Regards,

-P.