[sudo-users] Sudo; Help needed

Abdul Shahid Khattak ashahidkhattak at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 07:35:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have setup fedora 2 where the sudo1.6.7p5 is installed.

I want write a program that take some input (User Name and Password )  from user and create the linux account as we do using adduser commad.

I am novice to linux, How can sudo help me.

NOTE: when i use the following commad in console it works fine for me,

$ sudo adduser test

but this shows nothing when i run it from my php script.
Can any body help me? that what could be the problem.

Please suggest!

Thanks to all,
Abdul Shahid