[sudo-users] Keep LD_LIBRAY_PATH

Stanley, Jon Jon.Stanley at savvis.net
Thu Nov 2 11:14:54 EST 2006

Todd just mentioned that the dynamic linker strips out LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
There are different ways to effect the change to the global list of
shared library locations on different operating systems - on Solaris,
it's crle, on Linux, it's in /etc/ld.so.conf, I'm not sure about HP-UX
and AIX since I don't manage those operating systems, but I'm sure
there's some similar facility there - I just don't know what it is.

Since it's a one-time change,  I don't see why it can't be done on all
of the various operating systems in their own unique way.  Am I missing
something?