[sudo-users] Sudo & netgroups

Gabriel O'Brien obrieng at nm.cbc.ca
Fri Nov 3 09:47:43 EST 2006

I've partially resolved the issue, the first mistake I was making was
not using the "fqdn" flag in my sudoers file.  However I am still faced
with the second part of the problem which is that sudo does not seem to
expand the netgroups properly.  I could create a Host_Alias to replicate
the functionality I want from NIS, but it seems redundant and a
management headache to me when I should simply be able to point at the
netgroup.

Thanks for your help.

cheers,
Gabriel