[sudo-users] How to prevent editing sudoers-file

Stanley, Jon Jon.Stanley at savvis.net
Sun Nov 26 19:59:44 EST 2006

What if the "bad user" disables said cronjob?  IMHO, it should checkin occasionally to say it ran, and an exception should be generated if it does not run. The exact mechanism is still unclear to me - it needs to be something that involves both the server and the client, since if it's client-only, the malicious user could write a script to emulate the behavior of the real one, sans the actual checking.