[sudo-users] syntax for running a command with options

Paul Pianta ppianta at taleo.com
Fri Apr 27 13:02:46 EDT 2007

Hi All

Is it possible to supply arguments to a particular command?

example
rsoft ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/service cruisecontrol restart

I know I should be giving permission on /etc/init.d/cruisecontrol but
there is a script that uses the /sbin/service command instead.

And anyway - even if I did set the permissions on the initscript itself
- how could I limit it to just 'restart'?

example
rsoft ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /etc/init.d/cruisecontrol restart

Thanks!

Paul