[sudo-users] system (sudo su user)

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:37:11 EST 2007

When does the program stop running? If it stops when you exit the shell,
that means it is interpreting the shell signal SIGHUP to hangup or end. If
this is the case use nohup to launch the program. ('man nohup' for more
instructions).

-Brian

On Nov 28, 2007 12:58 PM, zze-Projet Etiope AMRANI S ext RD-RESA-ISS <
samrani.ext at orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i have a promram wrote with, this prmoram need to write with different
> user uid, that wy i use system(sudo su user),  after my prgram shoul keep
> runing, but it's stop, and i dont how to do to make him run again,
>
> is there some flags to use,
>

> example :
>

> sprintf(cmd,"sudo su %s", user);
> system(cmd);