[sudo-users] LIBRARY Problem on HPUX 11i

Mark mark at mbfk.net
Fri Feb 9 04:49:06 EST 2007

Hi George,

Can you check if /usr/lib is in /etc/SHLIB_PATH ?
That's were the directories were HPUX looks for shared libraries are configured.
If it doesn't help, maybe you can try create a symlink from /usr/lib/libdb.sl to
/usr/local/lib/libdb.sl

Good luck !
Mark

--
The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization.
-Sigmund Freud

George Melendez raaskalde het volgende mijn kant op :