[sudo-users] [Fwd: [Fwd: Config sudo for installation]]

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:23:43 EST 2007

Edward,

I would write a wrapper script (call it installall) that does those
steps and then put this rule in the sudoers file:

mruser ALL=/bin/installall

Of course you will want to find a better place than /bin.

Your question is a bit  open ended, so I apologize if I did not guess
correctly at what you wanted.

--
Michael Potter