[sudo-users] Sudoers Web Interface

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:20:33 EDT 2007

includes would be cool.

You know what else would be cool...
specifying which sudoers file to use on the command line.

If poorly implemented that could lead to some interesting attacks, but
I think it could be implemented safely.  I don't think the attacks are
much different than includes.

For instance, there could be a restriction that the specified file
must be in the directory /etc/sudo and owned by root.

I think this would enhance security because once a set of rules is
created and tested you can be pretty sure that someone else's
additions to a different sudoers file did not have any unintended side
effects.

I would use that feature for sure.

--
Michael Potter