[sudo-users] Host alias in ldap

Andreas Hasenack ahasenack at terra.com.br
Fri Sep 14 11:34:30 EDT 2007

I know the README.LDAP file says that aliases are not supported via
ldap, but I'm starting to get myself into a situation where I could
greatly benefit from something equivalent.

For example, I have a cluster of machines where several sudo commands
can be executed. Everytime I add a new machine to the cluster, I need to
list it in all sudoRole entries with sudoHost. Is there some other way?
I didn't quite understand what README.LDAP had to say about netgroups.