[sudo-users] Problem with Red Hat v.3 and "Memory fault" error

Mike Watz elan_mbx2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 18:29:15 EDT 2007

So I've built 1.6.9 on a Red Hat v.3 box.  Now when I execute sudo for the
first time I get a "Memory fault" message.  After the fault I run sudo again
and everything works fine.  So after I receive my token it apparently doesn't
have a problem... but before I have a token it causes a "Memory fault"...

None of the other environments I've built for (RHEL4, RHEL5, Sol 8-10, HPUX
11i) have had this issue...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Mike-