[sudo-users] Problem with sudo and chown command.

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Tue Apr 8 00:38:34 EDT 2008

Sebastian,

Please give us a little more detail.  Are you getting an error message
or just silent failure?

Also, send something a little more concrete by sending us a cut and
paste of an ls -l of the file before and after the sudo chown.

If you have already solved the problem, please share the solution.

--
Michael Potter