[sudo-users] sudoers config

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Tue Aug 12 06:46:55 EDT 2008

Dave,

I don't think the space will work. Sudo needs absolute paths, as far as
I know.
You can try inserting the * in it, but I would use /pai/*/Installer.sh
in any case.

You can debug sudo and see which commands are or are not allowed, using
sudo -l (l as in "list"). That way you can see what the effect is of
different paths inside PAICMDS. But I am fairly sure sudo will get
confused with the * in the path.

As an alternative, can you create symbolic links in every subdirectory
and only list /pai/Installer.sh in sudoers?

Hope this helps,
Chris.