[sudo-users] alias creation

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Tue Aug 26 15:31:46 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 08:20:57PM -0300, Valdemir Santos wrote:
> How could I create an alias like this:
>
> eject=/usr/operator/operator/eject.ksh
>
> to be used by operator users?

Here are all the pieces... they should be assembled in the proper areas
in your config...

-- begin
# The unix group "operators"
User_Alias      OPERATORS = %operators

# The Eject Command
Cmnd_Alias      EJECT    = /usr/operator/operator/eject.ksh

# Operator Privileges... as anyone/all machines...
OPERATORS   ALL = (ALL) EJECT
-- end

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

Incompetence: When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack
of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.