[sudo-users] Other ways to check for sudo access

Daniel Feren daniel_james_404 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 19:26:33 EST 2008

Klaus,

I had never heard of Expect, it seems useful.  All in all, our application I
think would prefer a simpler approach that doesn't require an additional
program/utility not to mention the need to store the required password(s).  I
could see how it could work.  Thank you for sharing your idea, I'll keep that
in mind for the future.

Daniel,