[sudo-users] working with Arugments

Phillip Bruce pbbruce at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 7 21:28:16 EDT 2008

I have setup sudo using

# sudo -V
Sudo version 1.6.8p9

The question I have is setting up a CMD ALIAS:

Cmnd_Alias      SNAPCREATECOMN = /usr/bin/rsh flr14 snap create
dbtst_ora_common

As you can see that the command I have setup. But the command requires
additional aruguments that I need to pass.
In this case, something like this:

/usr/bin/rsh flr14 snap create dbtst_ora_common snap_test1

I know I can explicidly specify that option in that command string but I
want the user to be able to specify their own
without having to modify the sudoers file every time.

Is there way I can wild card the arugment?  I tried using $* in place of
snap_test1 but doesn't work
.

Phillip