[sudo-users] SOX Audit of sudoers, any tools?

Johnson, Chad CJohnson4 at tiaa-cref.org
Mon Mar 17 08:57:30 EDT 2008

I need to parse the sudoers configuration for SOX audits.  Is there a
tool to reliably perform this task?  I have checked into 'sudoers-lint'
from the 'sudo-tools' version 1.2 but this tool is quite incomplete and
errors on many of the entries in our sudoers file (Defaults entries for
example).

Is there a more updated version of this toolkit or another tool to
perform this task?

Thanks,

Chad Johnson

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF