[sudo-users] Sudo Comiplation for HP-PA Risc 1.1

Ruchi Verma ver.ruchi at gmail.com
Fri May 16 02:46:49 EDT 2008

Thanks Todd, however I have to comiple sudo as per some specifications like
the ones mentioned below :

./configure --prefix=/opt/soe/local/sudo-1.6.9 \
--exec-prefix=/opt/soe/local/sudo-1.6.9 \
--sysconfdir=/opt/soe/local/etc \
--with-pam \
--with-timedir=/var/run/sudo \
--mandir=/opt/soe/local/sudo-1.6.9/man  \
--with-CC=gcc

Thats why i want something to worlk on my machine itself. Absence of a
PA-Risc 1.1 machine is causing the problems. I am looking for some gcc
options which could create a installation tar ball compatible for PA-risc1.1

Regards.