[sudo-users] Sudo Comiplation for HP-PA Risc 1.1

Ruchi Verma ver.ruchi at gmail.com
Fri May 16 03:39:56 EDT 2008

Hi ,
I have also observed something now :

i used the following flags :
CFLAGS=-mpa-risc-1-1 LDFLAGS=-mpa-risc-1-1

After running "make" , the object files are created for PA_Risc 1.1 however
the executables are still created for PA-Risc 2.0

# file visudo.o
visudo.o:       PA-RISC1.1 relocatable object
# file visudo
visudo:         PA-RISC2.0 shared executable dynamically linked -not
stripped
#

Please suggest.