[sudo-users] /home/user_name permissions

Mark Shelby mshelby1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:52:00 EDT 2008

Is there any way to limit  a person from accessing your
/home/user_name directory when they log in to your computer remotely
and use sudo?

Example: My home directory is /home/goofy. I have a problem with a
printer that I can't get working. I agree to let a linux guru log into
my box remotely, but I want to restrict his access so that he can not
see financial and other data that I might have in my /home/goofy
folder. He'll still need root level access to fix what needs
fixing.... can I restrict access using sudo command where that
/home/goofy folder can not be accessed -while still allowing other
typical root level functions?

Thanks in advance for the help!

--
Mark W. Shelby