[sudo-users] sudoers set-up

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Tue Nov 4 14:23:25 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 06:59:47AM -0800, Kohlmeier, Marylou wrote:
> Do you think somebody can provide assistance in setting-up my sudoers?
> I'm a new user and would like to set-up my sudoers file.

It would probably help to have a slight bit more info about your
environment, such as platform and uses/intentions for sudo (ie. how are
you planning on using it?).

On most UN*X platforms, "man sudoers" should give you a lot of ideas and
a few examples... the sudo distribution also tends to come with a file
called "sample.sudoers" or "sudoers.example" or similar (been a while
since I've looked at it, sorry).

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

"You know, Crystal Meth... you have to be a special kind of 'stupid'
 to do that drug.  I would never do a drug that involves rednecks and
 science."               - Kathleen Madigan (Last Comic Standing - 2007)