[sudo-users] I want to limit root

Manuel Gomez mgdpz1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:56:17 EST 2008

I am on Debian Etch, console helper works for Debian? If I deny
commands, i would be safer than allowing all, isn't it?

I can't use sudo because shorewall (my frontend iptables netfilter) it's
only usable with root, and i don't know how accept a normal user (i have
posted in shorewall-users mailing list and nobody known the response,
they say that i would have to ask here...).

Thank you very much for your help.