[sudo-users] console users only

Jayen Ashar jayen at science.unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 23 18:16:52 EDT 2009

pam_console.so appears to be a fedora thing, and looks like it's been
removed, too.
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureRemovePAMConsole)

What I'm trying to do is deploy a series of Ubuntu desktops, and give
each user control of their own desktop, by way of tying sudoers with the
console user.  Other than pam_console, or a pam module that alters
sudoers, is there another way to do this?  Is there a proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Jayen