[sudo-users] I need help with sudoers..

Singh, Radesh (GTS) Radesh_Singh at ml.com
Mon Jan 26 08:28:19 EST 2009

Guys, not sure what's preventing you from using sudoshell as a mechanism
of logging everything occurring while using sudo.

Maybe I'm missing what you were trying to do.

I understood your post to mean that you want to be able to have
comprehensive logging of everything occurring when a user is using sudo
to root. sudoshell will allow this for you.

Thanks,

Shawn Singh

NJUNIX/GWM UNIX

(904) 218-4096

- My name ain't chump, it's <insert_name_here>