[sudo-users] How to use sudo without typing sudo before any command

Jordi Espasa jespasac at minibofh.org
Fri Jun 5 15:28:50 EDT 2009

Vijay Lad escribió:
> Hi All,
>       I am very new user for sudo, I have install the sudo on my centos &
> its working fine. The problem is that, I have to enter sudo before running
> any command. Is ther any way where I can enter sudo at start & after that I
> can run any command without typing sudo before command?

Little correction: not "any command" as you've said, only the commands
that you can't execute as a normal user. So, you need to execute them
with sudo.

You always can edit a lot of alias in your shell rc config file (the
syntax differ depend on the concrete shell you sue).
But you should be aware that your laziness goes against the sudo basic
conception!

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent