[sudo-users] Sudo installation on HP-UX 11.11

Russell Van Tassell russell+sudo-users at loosenut.com
Thu May 7 03:48:44 EDT 2009

Linda -

Sudo is pretty light-weight... a third-party tool that should result in
NO downtime on any new installation.  Provided either the config file or
binary don't already exist on a particular machine, there is no downtime
and/or service interruption or changes in privileges for any user.

Regards,
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut.com

"The thing is Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."