[sudo-users] sudo 1.7.1 with pam, ldap and SSL on solaris 10: need help [SOLVED]

Macleod, Paul paul.macleod at eds.com
Fri May 29 08:04:24 EDT 2009

Fija / Todd

Can confirm,  amending the ldap.conf, has cleared it up for me as well.

Used:-
tls_cert  /var/ldap/

instead of:-
tls_cert  /var/ldap/cert8.db

I'm currently replacing the directory service now; with a Sun DS 6,
instead of 5.2.   To make a full evaluation of it all working on Solaris
10.

Thanks for the time you both have taken in progressing and clearing my
stumble block.

Cheers,

-Paul.