[sudo-users] Setting mailfrom in sudoers file with visudo

Luis Eduardo Carosi Clemente luisclemente.totvs at mangels.com.br
Fri May 29 14:40:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

                I want set the mailfrom field in my sudoers with the
follow line but it's don't work.

Defaults        mailfrom = "root at server"

When I want exit from sudoers edition with the visudo command I receive
the follow error:

visudo: unknown defaults entry `mailfrom' referenced near line 29

What now?

                This option it's not more available?

Regard's,

Luis Eduardo

Nota de Confidencialidade:
Esta mensagem e seus eventuais anexos podem conter dados confidenciais ou privilegiados. Se os recebeu por engano, queira por gentileza destrui-los e comunique-nos o fato de imediato.

Confidential Note:

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipients,  please destroy it and notify us immediately.