[sudo-users] sudo command in Autostart

Doernberg, Prof. Donald L. ddoernberg at law.pace.edu
Mon Mar 1 18:23:18 EST 2010

With apologies to all, I am a real newb to Kubuntu.  I want to run a script in Autostart that has one sudo command in it.  I've looked at documentation for the sudoers file, and I understand how I could edit it to make the sudo command operate for a user without a password, but that's much too broad a permission in my view.  What I'd like to know is whether there is something I can insert in sudoers that would allow this single command to run at boot without a password but would otherwise leave the sudo password requirements unchanged.
Thanks in advance.

Don