[sudo-users] Query on Host Alias

Ladner, Eric (Eric.Ladner) Eric.Ladner at chevron.com
Wed May 5 10:05:19 EDT 2010

It doesn't have central management, but you can create a single sudoers
file that you can run on multiple computers.  It makes it easier from an
auditing point of view and you only have one sudoers file to maintain
instead of 20 different ones.

You've got to sync them between computers yourself, but managing only
one file simplifies things.

Eric Ladner
Systems Analyst
eric.ladner at chevron.com