[sudo-users] Rating a Security alert - problem with negated entries.

highc at stny.rr.com highc at stny.rr.com
Wed May 5 17:16:54 EDT 2010

-todd
   I will say I wasn't aware of the part where the 'double' negation was
needed to trigger the bug; however, I suspect that since most of the
files our SA's create have some ! applied against ALL entries, that
might be enough to trigger it and I simply never noticed.
   Besides that (which is probably technically correct, I just can't
easily verify it), that looks like a great description.  Truly
appreciated all you and your team does on this project.
   Thanks,
    Chris.