[sudo-users] sudoers auto lock after a number of invalid login attempts

Jonathan Sabo jsabo at criminal.org
Wed Sep 29 15:57:15 EDT 2010

List,

I'm just about to start looking through the archives for past request
for this information but I wanted to ask again just the same...
Could someone please point me to past posts on configuring or
documents on implementing an autolock feature with sudoers if it's
supported?  I want to be able to lock out sudo after a number of
invalid authentication attempts.  Is that possible?  Does it use
pam_tally?  Any links or additional information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan