[sudo-users] SUDO auth into AD

Diorgenes Mello dico at mello.com
Fri Dec 30 07:44:35 EST 2011

Hi guys.
I'm now working to put my linux servers to use SUDO into a MS Active
Directory. I think I'm doing well. It's working, but I have some
problems when I try to extend the extend de ldap AD Schema.
 I've tryed to use this file to extend the AD schema:
http://fossies.org/unix/misc/sudo-1.8.3p1.tar.gz:a/sudo-1.8.3p1/doc/schema.ActiveDirectory

But I get a lot of errors when try to import it. I fixed the errors on
the file. But I'm not sure if I done it ok.

There are any way to update the sudo package with the right file???

Diorgenes Mello

http://dico.mello.com
email: dico at mello.com

"Morrem porque querem" (Geraldo Tite Simoes)