[sudo-users] sudo 1.7.4p4 - solaris 10 - edits with vi, visudo or sudoedit - display corrupted

Macleod, Paul paul.macleod at hp.com
Tue Jan 18 09:15:58 EST 2011

Hi Todd,

I've downloaded the source of 1.7.4p5 and compiled that this morning.  Alas,
I see the problem with it there as well.

It does sound like you're already aware of the problem, which is great news!
If you have specific fix in mind, wish to try a bit of code change I'm happy
to drop it into my build and test it here.

Cheers,

-Paul.