[sudo-users] Fwd: SUDO centralization based on Server!

pradyumna dash neomatrixgem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:33:23 EDT 2011

 Hi,

I need a solution for the below SUDO configuration.

I have centralized SUDO with OpenLDAP, but i have  a query like i have say 2
servers server1 and server2 and a used called bob which is a OpenLDAP user.
What i want is like when bob loggin in to server1 it has a different SUDO
command list and when he logs in to server2, he will get a different list of
commands which is allowed to use.

Can this issue resolved?Now am having 2 individual SUDO files in each
server, can i centralize this ?

Regards,
Neo