[sudo-users] Upgrade issue

Keshava Murthy keshavamv at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:28:44 EDT 2011

Thanks Todd. That worked. After the install I had to add
/usr/local/sbin and /usr/local/bin to PATH in  /etc/environment. Is
there an option I can specify during the upgrade so as to retain these
values.

Also, if I run a  upgrade the /etc/sudoers file doesn't reflect the
fields for 1.7.4 version. It just retains the old sudoers file from
the old version. Is there any upgrade option I can use so that the old
configurations gets transfered over to the new sudoers file.

- Keshava