[sudo-users] sudo fails to take password input from user on AIX 6.1

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:24:37 EST 2011

Hi,

Can you please help me out with the below issue. I have tried all possible
means but do not seem to be going anyhwhere.
I have compiled enabling the PAM based authentication.
./configure --prefix=/opt/soe/local/sudo-1.8.3
--exec-prefix=/opt/soe/local/sudo-1.8.3 --sysconfdir=/opt/soe/local/etc
--with-pam \
--with-timedir=/var/run/sudo

Regards,
Rakesh