[sudo-users] Sudo 1.8.3 error while running visudo on Solaris 9 sparc

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Mon Nov 21 12:28:16 EST 2011

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:47:18 +0530, Rakesh Rajasekharan wrote:

> I plan to provide my a seprate libintl and place in in some other directory
> say /home/test.
> Now at the compile time how do i make visudo to pick this library from
> /home/soetest instead of /usr/lib

If you pass configure the --with-libpath=/home/soetest option when
compiling it should look for the library in /home/soetest.

However, if you don't care about internationalization, you could
just disable it by passing the --disable-nls option to configure.
Then sudo and visudo will not be linked with libintl at all.