[sudo-users] sudo fails to take password input from user on AIX 6.1

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:15:13 EST 2011

I am using PAM authentication. I had compiled using the --with-pam option.
But if i avoid this pam argument during the configure time, I do not face
any issues and I am able to successfully enter the password
I am not very sure on where to add the nss.conf lines. Can you please
elaborate a little as
I have not done this before.

Thanks,
Rakesh