[sudo-users] Assistance requested with recent upgrade from 1.6.8 to 1.7.2

Michael Dunne mdunne at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 19 20:02:24 EDT 2011

Greetings,

Thank you for the reply. I see this error in the logs:

 sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

When I run sudo - l as the user running the script I see:

sudo -l
Matching Defaults entries for repl on this host:
    !set_logname, syslog=auth, !umask

The current sudoers files does not contain the line you mentioned, but /etc/sudoers.rpmnew does contain it. I suppose that's the root of my question. Does that need to be explicitly stated in the sudoers file to take affect? Do I need to add a line to my current sudoers file stating Dafaults !reuiretty even though there's no mention of it currently?

Selinux is disabled.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Mike