[sudo-users] changing default sudoers path

Pukale, Ashok Ashok.Pukale at infocrossing.com
Fri Apr 27 14:40:02 EDT 2012

Hello,

I was trying to upgrade sudo from 1.6.7.& to 1.8.4p4 on aix 5.3 server.

I gave /usr/local/etc as sysconfdir on the command line during
compilation and/or edited Makefile manually to change the path for
sudoers but it is still using sudoers off /etc. I have a need to put
sudoers in /usr/local/etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ashok

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.