[sudo-users] special sudo definition assistance

Dagg Stompler daggs at gmx.com
Wed Aug 22 13:36:09 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Todd C. Miller
Sent: 08/22/12 04:21 PM
To: daggs at gmx.com
Subject: Re: [sudo-users] special sudo definition assistance

 On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:05:29 +0200, daggs at gmx.com wrote: > interesting, if I understand correctly, Runas_Spec's format is > <user>:<group>, right? Yes. > how about this cmd: > sudo -u ${USER} -g ateam_boss /home/ateam_repo/executor > will it work with the above line? I need to run it as the user which > called the sudo due to SDL limitations. You really don't need the "-u ${USER}", it is implied when you use the -g option without specifying -u. It should work, though. - todd
 Hello Todd,

 Thanks for the help, mission accomplished!

 Dagg.