[sudo-users] SegFault/BusError on FreeBSD

Samuel Denbigh Leslie samuel.denbigh.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:18:08 EST 2012

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your reply. I've built a lab setup in a VM and have
reproduced the problem using the same version of PBIS and sudo 1.8.4rc1
as requested. Please find attached two debug logs: sudo_debug.local
(sudo from a local account -> works fine) and sudo_debug.ad (sudo from
an AD account -> segfault).

-SDL