[sudo-users] How sudo handles signals

Nuno Gonçalves nunojpg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:24:00 EST 2012

Hi,

The patch solves the problem. I never seen the issue again after
installing the patched 1.7.4p4.
I also confirmed that latest 1.8.3 also suffers from the same bug.

Thanks for the support!

Regards,
Nuno

--
+ Nuno Gonçalves
+ nunojpg at gmail.com
+ http://nunoassimassim.blogspot.com/
+ PORTUGAL
E-mail sent directly from Google Mail webmail using HTTPS on behalf of
Nuno João Pinto Gonçalves, birth date 1986-11-16. This e-mail header
MUST contain a DKIM signature. If you require additional security, I
may provide on request X509 electronic signature under Portuguese
government chain.
Se precisar de assinatura digital do Cartão de Cidadão, de uma apitadela.