[sudo-users] Mercurial repo

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Tue Jan 31 10:06:46 EST 2012

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:53:33 GMT, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> Ok - thanks. In that case, is is sensible for me to track the latest
> release branch (ie 1.8 at the moment); will it contain (at least) the
> relevant patches?

It depends what you are looking for.  The 1.8 branch is generally
going to contain changes that will end up in the next 1.8.x release.
In that respect, it will contain the most recent patches but may
also contain a lot more changes.

Right now, the 1.8 branch currently corresponds to sudo 1.8.4 which
is in release candidate stage.