[sudo-users] Configuring LDAP-UX Cient with sudo to use with OpenLDAP server.

Simon K k_simon78 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 02:47:56 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Machine Name : HP-UX

Architecture : 11.31

Sudo Version : 1.7.9

Is it possible to use LDAP-UX  connecting to OpenLDAP Server and retrieve sudo file information from OpenLDAP server ?

Current issue is cannot get the 'sudoers' service entry added to LDAP-UX Client configuration

using 'sudoers' service pointing to OpenLDAP.

Service for 'sudoers' never gets added to the LDAP-UX Client configuration.

The 'sudoers' service is not listed in the LDAP-UX Client doc as a supported service(like passwd, group,automount,netgroup, etc)

I amnot getting how to configure sudo product for LDAP support with LDAP-UX client product .

Please help me on configuring LDAP-UX Cient with sudo to use with OpenLDAP server.

Thanks & Regards,
Simon